Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Removable Wallpaper




I have quite the boring household walls as I am unable to paint in my current abode.

So picture this, honey gold walls. Everywhere, except funnily enough the bathroom, which has a nice moody dark grey which is rather delightful and definitely makes certain business more pleasant!

So I have been looking in to ways to liven up my bedroom walls and I think I may have found the non permanent answer to honey toned woes.


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, temporary, removable wallpaper
from The Wallsticker Company.



At the moment I'm leaning towards ordering the modern yet subtle Curio & Curio Herringbone wallpaper...



but there is also his oh so sweet Curio & Curio Robin and Palm wallpaper...
(sensing a bit of a trend in the Curio & Curio? Me too! Think I may have to make a trip over to Sydney just to visit the store!)


Which would also be gorgeous in a little girls room.

There are all kinds of wall stickers from The Wall Sticker Company that I just adore (including the growingly popular and not to mention, educational world maps) and if I had enough wall space, I could quite possibly find a place for them all!



Here are some other worthy mentions...

via


via


via


Check out the website and share what you would choose!
The Wallsticker Company

Striped wallpaper (top) via

No comments:

Post a Comment