Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jodi Gordon.. Sigh.

I have been deciding what I should do with my growing out bob, plain reddish-brown hair for a while now. Before I dyed my hair deep red brown about a year ago I had been blonde for a good 6 years... and I miss it now. I miss the vibrancy and the flair.
Now don't get my wrong I lurrrve the drama of dark hair, and I envy the way other people carry it off.
But folks, it's time for a change.

and this is what I want:

Australian actress Jodi Gordon from WHO's Sexiest People Party 2011


It seems to be a perfect combination of the brown I have now and the blonde I want to be.. plus it's bang on trend with the balayage hair style that is all over the place (but that I think will be over soon so better-get-on-the-bandwagon-now-so-I-don't-look-foolish-later).

Just how it compliments her bright pink skirt and lipstick and looks great with her tan.

Sigh, now get my butt to the salon and see if it's possible!




Edit*
I think I like it better in this picture.. a bit softer- more blended



No comments:

Post a Comment